DO WHAT YOU DO , THINK WHAT YOU THINK . DONT BE AFRAID .

Sunday, December 1, 2013

A POST ONLY FOR ME

Long time didn't update my blog , actually got something remind me TIME TO UPDATE !
I think this post no one will follow and read it ! but I just update FOR MY SELF !

actually I just back from Taiwan before 10 days . what a nice trip for me .
I love travel so much , especially 4 seasons country . Damn , love it so much <3
feeling happy can go Taiwan travel ,miss the memories at TW . especially the FOOD . HAHAHA

And I just graduated from secondary . feeling confused and loss now . don't know want continued my studies or working ?!
I can guarantee my result not very good ! because I test myself so I knew !
feeling nervous to face my result ! SUCK FOR IT .
Still got 18 days my result will out . and the reality will force me to face the result .
Oh damn , now thinking also feeling bad mood and NO EYE SEE . so I hope the time can flies slow or something Miracle can let my result become good . I no need very good result i just need at least 3 B6 for me ! I really HOPE IT ! PLEASE.

Now got something annoyance for me , not my future not my result . Is a very reality thing ! THAT'S MONEY $$
I need and lack money NOW ! something need to pay something need to buy and something need to do.
money is important for me , I think is important for everyone , No MONEY NO LIFE .

I sent a lot my resume out ! but no one reply , SHIT IT . I need a part time job.

nothing to wrote dy . kthxbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment