DO WHAT YOU DO , THINK WHAT YOU THINK . DONT BE AFRAID .

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

01052013

The first day of May . I am going out with my friend , actually we are going out for watching IronMan3 only .
yes , only movie . thn we back . HAHAHA

time passed fast , I realize my post always saying the time was passing fast , actually now already May , getting Exam soon.
I cant face with my study life , really stress . but no way to choose . had been do that .
4 months more my Final exam also my Graduation exam are coming . I feeling very nervous ! no choice choose right ? must be face it .

get a good result , going a good college or U . now one more problem for me ! Money . no money actually what thing also cant do it. nobody can help also ,
the business of my father also getting down now. no incomes . what also feeling bad . let me want to find a job and do . so sad, I everytimes tell my friends I no money , actually nobody believe me too . yahh , I admission I spent money very heavy . but really no money larh .

and I want go GD world tour too , but also money problem . I am saving money now , but i still thinking should I spent this money and go to GD's concert ? should I ? I know very worth . but if save the money down I can do a lot of things actually ! OHHH , my main very messy now . :(

Study , only a feeling for me now , let me feel tired . we study for what ? for A piece of paper - Diploma . That piece of paper can let the people who are look down on you re changed you ! so , what law is that . UN FAIR !
but in this 21st century we must comfort it . HOW COME THE HUMAN'S LIFE WILL BECOME LIKE THIS ?! WHAT A SHIT.

and May5 are coming too . If you are Malaysian so try to do a good thing for this country . We love Malaysia , so we must PROTECT IT (:

#neverbetheloser #borntoshowoff

No comments:

Post a Comment