DO WHAT YOU DO , THINK WHAT YOU THINK . DONT BE AFRAID .

Monday, March 25, 2013

Study Camp

23 March until 25 March is my school Study camp for Senior three students . This 3 days I learnt so much , and full of memories . 3 days are passed very fast , each day gt 3 subj learnt , each subj 2 hours . This 3 days , I start to fall in love with my class . S3C3 ! All my classmate they are cute and funny (: I very I am a part of S3C3 too . Thank you all . love u all so much . :) because of u all let my day be funny and happy . Last year we can stay tgt , I sure will treasure it . (: Time really passed fast , this year is my last year in PinHwa , I been study in PinHwa already 5 years plus . I love PinHwa . I very the Life after I graduate , but I not willing the school in PinHwa . Already March , actually left 7 months we can live tgt . I full of happy memories because of u all . My high school life because gt u all and become Colourful and Powerful . Thank You again S3C3 ! :D When we graduate must keep in touch yahh . (':

No comments:

Post a Comment